Importing TerrAvion NDVI Imagery Into AgLeader SMS
- If you are not a TerrAvion customer, first place an TerrAvion order and create a TerrAvion account.
- If you are part of a team that already has imagery and would like to have access to that imagery, have the account owners share imagery to your account.
- To purchase AgLeader’s SMS software, go to http://www.agleader.com/products/sms-software/ and use the Find Dealer feature to find an SMS dealer near you.
- To import TerrAvion NDVI imagery into SMS, first log in to your TerrAvion account.
- Select the field and date of the imagery you wish to upload into SMS.
- Turn on the Vigor Layer.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the More button.
- Click Download Multiband-GeoTIFF
6. After you have downloaded your NDVI image, open the SMS desktop app.
7. When SMS opens, click the Add New Project
8. Click Create Empty Project selection.
9. Click Ok.
10. Name your project and click Ok.
11. Click Open Project
12. In SMS, click the Read Files button at the top of the page.
13. Click the Import a File from a Generic Source button.
14. Click the Start Importing Generic Files button at the bottom of the page.
15. On the next page, select Images and then Tagged Image Format (*.tiff,*.tif).
16. Select your downloaded geoTIFF file and click Open.
17. On the next page select No Clipping. Click Next
18. On the next page select Create New Datasets from Image Color Bands.
19. Under Select Band Settings, select New 3-Band Image Dataset.
20. Set the Red band to 3, the Green band to 4 and the Blue band to 5.
21. Click Add.
22. Click Next.
23. On the next page select Add to Management Hierarchy.
24. Click Finish.
25. On the Management Selection page, label the Grower, Farm and Field name.
26. At the bottom of the page in the Select Product section, select NO Product.
27. Click Accept.
28. Under the Management Tree, select your imported image.
29. Click the Analysis Wizard button at the top of the page.
30. On the Select Analysis Type page, select NDVI Analysis.
31. Click Single Field.
32. On the Select Data Filters page, click next.
33. On the Edit Data Filter Results page, click next
34. On the NDVI Settings page, select Use Optimal Resolution
35. Confirm that the Near Infrared Band is set to Green and the Visable Red Band is set to Red.
36. Click Finish.
37. On the Analysis Editor page, click Save.
38. On the management selection page, give your NDVI Analysis map a new name.
39. Click Accept
40. Back on the main page, select your NDVI Analysis field under the Management Tree
41. Click Create New Map
42. In the Map Layers window on the right side of your screen, select the All Attributes drop down menu and select NDVI.
43. Your TerrAvion NDVI image will now be viewable on the main screen.
For more information, contact email@example.com.