TerrAvion and Agrian are now integrated partners which means TerrAvion customers now have the option to use Agrian as their farm management software while Agrian customers can now purchase TerrAvion’s market leading aerial imagery for their operations in the Agrian platform.
2. Once you have created a TerrAvion account, login to your Agrian account.
3. In your Agrian account, you need to first create a Planting for the fields you wish to register for TerrAvion imagery. Go to the FIELDS tab and select the fields you wish to add Plantings for.
4. Click the arrow next to the Print Field Map button at the bottom of the screen and click Plant Selected.
5. In the Add Plantings window, select the current season, and then select the Commodity type, Variety, Plant Date and name of Planting for each field.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. For more information on creating a Planting with Agrian, click here.
8. Once you’ve created Plantings, click the Plantings tab and select the fields you wish to register for TerrAvion imagery.
9. Click the arrow next to the Print Field Map button at the bottom of the screen and click Add Imagery Registration
10. In the Imagery Registration window, select the TerrAvion plan for your region under Offering. For some regions, TerrAvion offers multiple subscription offerings.
11. After you select your TerrAvion subscription type, click Connect Now at the bottom of the page.
12. Enter your TerrAvion account info and click Sign In.
13. You will then be prompted to grant Agrian access to your TerrAvion data. Click Allow.
14. Below the Offering drop down menu you will be asked to select a begin and end date for your imagery services. TerrAvion subscriptions have fix flight cycle dates that can not be altered. When you select a TerrAvion subscription plan, the dates will be listed under Offering Details. Enter the start and end dates listed in the Offering Details section in the start and end date boxes.
15. Confirm your order details and click Create Registration at the bottom of the screen to finalize your order.
15. Your imagery registration is now complete! When TerrAvion starts flying your fields, your imagery will automatically upload in your Agrian account.
For more information, please contact email@example.com