Use TerrAvion imagery to guide sampling and scouting efforts, saving you time and money. TerrAvion NDVI imagery provides growers with a visual representation of their fields health. By sampling/scouting NDVI zones, growers can extrapolate ground truthed findings across all corresponding zones to understand the distribution of their sample zones throughout an entire field.
Identify your sample zones based on what you are sampling for
a. High vigor
b. Medium vigor
c. Low vigor
2. Drive to your field and use the GPS beacon on your mobile app to navigate to sample points.
3. At each sample point, record your observations.
4. After you complete your sampling, correlate your counts to your NDVI recordings.
5. Open the TerrAvion OverView app and select the same image/date you collected samples for.
6. Turn on the NDVI layer and open the histogram.
7. In OverView, use the information from step #4 and the histogram tool to extrapolate your findings in your scouting zones across your entire field.
8. Repeat this process for the remaining sample zones.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.