With TerrAvion, you can integrate your imagery directly into agX, combining our industry leading imagery with the agX platform. Please note the following bullet points.
- TerrAvion and agX's automated integration only works if both accounts are registered under the same email address.
- Once you are connected to agX and have downloaded the SST Sirrus app you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what Grower, Farms, and Fields imagery you would like us to import into agX for you. We will manually upload your files.
Connecting to agX
- Login to your OverView account, and click on your name in the top right corner. Next, click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
2. In the Settings menu, click on Allowed Apps.
3. In the Allowed Apps menu, open the menu on the right, click on the 3 dots indicated in the image and below, and click Connect.
3. Click Connect With agX
5. Click Connect with agX, then type in your email address and password. If you don’t have an agX account you can create one now by clicking the Sign Up button.
6. Next, email email@example.com and provide the name of the Farm or Fields you would like to connect to your SST account. (We temporarily added this step because we want to give users the option to select fields in order to not overwhelm their SST account with data. We expect to deploy an automated field picker soon.)
7. Click Allow to confirm that you would like your TerrAvion Imagery sent to agX.
8. Select the SST Grower you would like to see imagery for. (For TerrAvion demo account, select G1.)
9. In the SST Sirrus app main screen, click the menu button in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
10. Select the Grower.
11. Select the Farm
12. Select a Field.
13. Click the Activities button at the bottom of the screen.
14. Select and date for which you would like to view your TerrAvion imagery.
15. Change map layers by clicking the arrow next to the current label name in the middle of the screen.